The AMI-Q Agile MIndset Questionnaire is a self-report multidimensional questionnaire which, based on the theory and model of the Learning Agility, allows to evaluate four “smart soft skills”, that is FOUR transversal skills that are required to face proactively and flexibly challenges in changing and highly digitized organizational contexts.
1) Mental Agility + Digital Learning
2) Change Agility + Digital Problem Solving
3) People Agility + Digital Communications Affectiveness
4) Results Agility + Digital Safety
AMI-Q Questionnaire is designed to evaluate the Digital Mindset in a versatile way both with recent graduates entering the labor market, and with senior populations (middle and top managers, professionals, white-collar roles in general).
Ideal tool to:
– understand the level of readiness of the corporate population for digital transformation;
– map the digital soft skills of its corporate population;
– evaluate generational differences;
– evaluate the potential in selection and development practices;
– identify the people best suited to be part of virtual teams;
– identify the resources to whom to entrust change;
– plan development actions.