BOS (Behavioral Organizational Styles) is a self-report multidimensional questionnaire which, based on the theories of personality traits, has the objective of identifying potentials, i.e. those natural inclinations that can transform into capacities concretely acted in personal contexts and work.
BOS is a personality questionnaire that investigates FOUR behavioral styles, plus one that analyzes personal resources (Psychological Capital).
Each of these 5 behavioral styles consists of two dimensions; each dimension is declined in different facets.
FACE UP TO
Designed to be used mainly with middle-high and high-level figures (high potential graduates, middle and top managers), the BOS is the ideal tool for:
– selecting graduates and managers;
– investigating potentials for development purposes;
– reorganizing career paths and re-employing talents in new roles;
– determining leaders or repositioning top figures;
– accompanying coaching with an awareness of their strengths;
– defining outplacement plans for managers;
– identifying internal resources to whom to entrust the management of change.
The hierarchical structure that distinguishes this tool has made it possible to create a short version, indicated mainly in the Recruiting and Selection phase.
The abbreviated form of the BOS allows, in fact, to obtain a fast and precise evaluation of the candidates, focusing on the level of the dimensions of which the integral version is composed, maintaining its psychometric properties.
If instead you want to evaluate only some areas, but at a high level of detail (i.e. down to the individual facets that make up each area of interest), then you can select with the help of our consultants factors, dimensions and facets, without compromising the validity and reliability of the measurements.