WMP (Work Motivations Profile) is a self-report questionnaire which, based on the most recent theories of work motivation, has the objective of verifying the person’s expectations and identifying the motivational levers in organizations.
Therefore, it identifies the areas in which the person is most interested in investing and engaging.
WMP examines the hierarchy and structure of professional motivations, based on a 24-dimensional model.
These can be grouped into six basic orientations referring to the person and into three clusters (TASK, ROLE and CONTEXT) referring to individual-organization integration (P-O fit).
WMP can be used in all phases of a person’s life cycle in the company, from recruiting to its development, integrating it with the interview, in assessment activities or development centers together with other investigation tools, as an element on which to build the feedback interview in a development process.
WMP is the ideal tool for:
– Select graduates and managers;
– Identify potentials for career development purposes;
– Relocate talents to new roles;
– Identify leaders or reposition top figures;
– Orient graduates towards entry into the labor market;
– Reorganize career paths;
– To encourage the individual development of resources;
– Accompany coaching with an awareness of one’s strengths;
– Define outplacement plans;
– Identify areas of development in internal career counseling activities;
– Create teams and identify the leader;
– Identify the internal resources to be entrusted with the management of change